Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chemmy in St Anton - results

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well the results are in and it's 16th for Chemmy. Didn't see the run itself but nice to see her back in the top 20.

Super combined is tomorrow.

D

Edited to remove result from title - sorry for spoiling!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 21-12-07 15:19; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good for Chemmy.

It wold be great if you could edit the actual result out of the title to this thread as some people like to save the outcome for watching the race on TV.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
great result, go girl Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Deliaskis, ta very much Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes - well done, Chemmy!

As an aside, I'm sure yesterday's C4 coverage mentioned that the Icehang (sp?) is a slope of 78 degrees which sounds outlandishly steep to me. Anyone know if that's true?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Red Leon, that'll be 78%! Couldn't possibly be 78°. The girls would just fall off the mountain! 78% is about 38°, which is also not completely flat for a downhill Shocked
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Red Leon,

Michi Dorfmeister said it was 78%, which Nick Fellows then translated into 78 degrees.

Looking at Chemmy's little fitness cameo in the programme shows how much she's bulked up since last season. Lets hope all that work in the gym pays off.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mike Lawrie wrote:
Red Leon, ..........Couldn't possibly be 78°. The girls would just fall off the mountain!

My thoughts exactly but 78° is what they said.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Maybe they were talking about one short section of it (usually jumped over?)?

Or, they could have been talking tripe as usual... Little Angel I'll stick to Eurosport myself...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
WEll Done Chemmy..
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy