Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

accommodation 24-29/1

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm trying to find some accommodation for these dates, probably in the French Alps or possibly pyrenees, but every website I try seems to only offer weekly rates. Does anyone know of a site that offers flexible dates, cheaper the better as I'm not too fussed about the accommodation.

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads. Very Happy As you've discovered, France is really wedded to weekly sat/sat rates and it's difficult to get flexible dates. I think Swiss places are probably better - try emailing the tourist offices of the places you fancy, with your exact requirements. But as your dates break into two weeks, you might have to pay that much more per day. Have you booked a flight yet? Driving? Any chance of changing those dates so that you don't break into two weeks? That would make it easier.

There are some people on Snowheads who let out places, but I don't think they'd want to consider that booking until nearer the time - if they had no bookings for either week, they would presumably prefer a short let to nothing at all! But I have found French places completely inflexible, even walking in off the street, at a time when I knew for sure half the apartments were empty... Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kinglouis, try Austria. I offer any dates although I have a full house for part of that week. I know you can get split weeks with no probs. Have a look at www.skiamade.com for info on the area. Ski Amade is 45 mis from Salzburg airport - beautiful tree lined pistes and fantastic snow. Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes stay at Gite Vagabond in Chamonix. Very basic shared rooms but good atmosphere and good food ...oh yah and great skiing!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy