Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

subletting accomodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
anyone ever rented an apartment for a week, left early and then let someone else take up the rest of the week ?? can it be done. its cheaper to rent for sat - sat and leave on wed than try and get a shrot break. seems a shame to waste the rest of the rental ? advice please.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
backhojo, I know as an owner we would have issues with this because the people that sublet would have no contact with us and would not have gone through the terms an condtions with us prior to staying. In this case, if someone did do this, then if there was any damage to the property etc. it would be you (as the renter for that week) who we would deduct the breakages from. Sounds a little bit harsh maybe but that's th way it would have to be done. Not sure what everyone else would do?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
backhojo, It would normally be against your terms and conditions of rental, and you would be held responsible for any damage caused. My terms and conditions actually state that the booking is only for x amount of time, and only for the persons named on the booking form, and for a maximum of 4 guests. My apartment can be rented by the night (minimum of 3 nights) outside of the peak season. If you break the terms and conditions, you may still lose your damage deposit, even if you don't cause damage, as you broke your contract.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
backhojo, you wouldn't be subletting, you would be the lessee throughout. If you hire an apartment for a week, and providing you do not bring more people than allowed, there's nothing to say you have to have the same group of people there every night. But you, as stated above, would remain 100% responsible, so you'd need to be very confident that the other people were trustworthy. For the few quid that a small apartment costs for a few nights, it's a big risk to take.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
backhojo, sounds a bit pikey. If its a big interhome type deal then who is to know, but if its a direct let from the owner then you should defiantly ask, and get the whole deposit from your mates in any case, I defiantly would not sublet to some i did not know well.
I let someone i didn't know have my room in a shared house at the end of the season a couple of years back, told the landlord, did not even have and money off them, and got done £20 quid for cleaning, it was immaculate when I left.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
backhojo, and all the above withstanding, we have managers on site and if we discovered that the entire party was changing without prior arrangement, I think the new party would need to convince us of their bona fides before we allowed access.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i was thinking of lettin another snowheader using it for a nominal fee but maybe not worth the hassle now !!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
backhojo, check with whoever you a renting from before you make any arrangements, otherwise the other SnowHead may find themselves sleeping in the snow.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy