Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

recommend me a ski instructor in les gets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I havent had a lesson for at least 10 years and think I would like to have a 1;1 with someone who can brush up my mogul technique .
I have skied for 23 years I am 34 and ski about 3 weeks a year
my wife had a positive experience with 360 international but I would like to hear from any of you guys of any other decent instructors out there
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was impressed with an ESF guy Jean-Luc B@stard (No Joke).

I learnt to ski in Les Get and transitioned from beginner to level 2 in the first couple
of days, got put up in to his group and had a fantastic experience (very funny too).

Apparently he is a carpenter in Les Get in the summer, so he should still be there ....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hugh Monney of BASS Les Gets.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Joc at 360 international did the trick for my husband and bumps - though don't know if he's working out of Les Gets or Samoens at the moment.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
there seems to be a big difference in price between bass and 360 . is the price hike worth it for the bass instructors- my french is pretty good so am not too bothered about language skills. I want high quality instruction and not just a guide for the day!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hugh Monney is a BASI ISTD Trainer and Director of Research at BASI. Absolute cutting edge instruction.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy