Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Purchases from the Atomic Boot Camp.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For those who ordered ski's or boots after their stay at the Atomic Boot Camp and had them delivered from a shop in the UK, have you received your goods yet and if so, how long did you wait ?.

Thanks

Pippi
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No ?

ok then, I ordered them on November 25th and was told to expect them in a week, it has now been 23 days and I haven't heard a thing, I have spoken to the company who promised me a return call after tracking the order, which hasn't happened. I know this is a busy time for them and from posts on here they are a well respected firm, am I being unreasonable expecting them to be here by now, or is this the norm when ordering ski boots by mail order ?

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pippivixen, don't know if it's the norm - I got my skis from Germany in 3 days. I certainly think you have cause for complaint/refund of carriage if paid. call them and insist on holding till they give you the tracking number and the carrier. get the date they were despatched and call the carrier.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
holidayloverxx, thanks for the advice. I phoned them again today and was told they had no excuses for not getting back to me, so wouldn't offer any, just gave me apologies for not doing so. It appears there may have been a breakdown in communication as there was still some doubt if the boots were in stock, I did explain they were in stock when I ordered which is why I paid for them.

Hopefully they will be dispatched today, so then I can get some skiing done with my Daughter on our local dry slope over Christmas. Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy