Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I'm predicting a snowy Yuletide - Merry Christmas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Out in the car this afternoon, we heard on the radio that severe weather has been battering the northeastern area of North America, with Toronto seeing 40cm of snow and the Great Lakes region seeing some ice storms

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7148300.stm

Based on our thoughts that whatever weather we see in that region usually hits us two weeks later, I can see a fair amount of cold weather hitting us in the next ten days or so, which could mean some rather good conditions in the alps at the beginning of the new year

Merry Christmas!

NBT

(off to the Alps in mid jan)
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nbt,

I hope you are right!!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not too much on Christmas Eve please. That last thing I want is for Heathrow to grind to a halt because more than two flakes of snow have settled on the ground.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Your vague theory may have an element of accuracy.

It looks increasingly like there could be some big storms and cold temps in the Alps around Dec 30 / 31.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Whitegold wrote:
Your vague theory may have an element of accuracy.

It looks increasingly like there could be some big storms and cold temps in the Alps around Dec 30 / 31.

That would get no complaints from me (although last time there was a cold blast on New Year's Eve I got frostnip on my nose, so I'll be more careful this time Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Don't look so good round here for "Yuletide" according to Metcheck.
Dull and damp, with rain on New Year's Eve. Great! Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy