Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SaalRad Splitters (This is not a bash)

D'you wanna be in our gang?
Oh Yeah!
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Am I bovvered?!
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Voted : 15
Total Votes : 15

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
FrostytheSnowman Eloquently put as always (although not happy about the statement of non-intent). I was considering putting a similar post myself. Of course if fellow Snowheads wish to co-incide their own arrangements then fabulous, the more the merrier but there is no one individual responsible for making key arrangements. After all, when it comes to Admin - There can be only one!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

By the way, tried to change the title to SaalRad Splitters (This is not a bash) but won't let me. Calling a Mod please!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Eeyore, I think you have to go back to your post that started the thread and edit that. You can change the title once in that window.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman, Ah, that would explain, already changed it when brought in the Rad element earlier in the year.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Eeyore, were people presuming that one person was going to sort it all then? I agree that wouldn't be fair, after all like you say admin is the only one that "arranges" trips. I just thought it was a "We're going to be in X Resort on X Date, people are welcome if they want to tag along as long as you sort out your own travel arrangments and that". I didn't think someone would be mad enough to sort it all out for everyone else to be honest.

That's what I thought it was anyway. Thing is, like someone else said, when the title says Bash or something along those sort of lines and its in snowEvents that makes it look like an official "Event" then you're bound to get people who think it's a free for all or whatever and want to join in. Probably best to alter the thread title or start a new one like someone else mentioned.

Either way I've got something else in mind now for Jan and am sort of glad I have, I would've felt a bit awkward if it wasn't originally intended to an anyone is welcome thing assuming it was and I just rocked up that week! Very embarrassing! Embarassed wink

Not really that long to the season starts really-can't wait! Very Happy snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Eeyore wrote:
... By the way, tried to change the title to SaalRad Splitters (This is not a bash) but won't let me. Calling a Mod please!!

Sorted - and I moved it to the trips forum at the same time.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
FenlandSkier,
Must be difficult..as I am not at all a clique person. wink wink
I am arranging a trip late Jan and if it is anywhere near this, I'll pop along... but if you are talking Austria, then it probably will not work.

I know you will have a spiffing week tho'
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Details please!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Roy Hockley,

I think it has gone to PM's so maybe try contacting the chief rabble-rousers... wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Darn it ... you disappear for a few weeks and you have umpteen pages to catch up on.

x2 please, which hotel do we book? Entrance money to see Charlatanefc, and FenlandSkier, behaving for 7 days worth it (they may try, but it wont happen) has to be good value ... and you get to ski as well!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Seeing as you're
Quote:
x2
I take it you'll be behaving too Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
FenlandSkier wrote:
Seeing as you're
Quote:
x2
I take it you'll be behaving too Very Happy
Rather an oxymoron Agenterre and behave isn't it?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Helen Beaumont, Why am I oxy Puzzled ?

FenlandSkier, I shall maintain normal Gentlemen's Club standards of etiquette Cool
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Agenterre, I think she meant "poxy moron" wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Agenterre, I love the gentlemans club bit ! Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy