Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aprica

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Aprica in Italy ,

Booked last month for early Jan has anyone been there ?, be grateful for any feedback good or bad.

Cheers.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mcfcPaul, went there in 1977 if it helps! Enjoyed it though village is very strung out along a busy main road. Few memories other than snogging a 15 year old... but she was same age as me.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Went there in 1971 on a school trip aged 8 ,it was easter and there was no snow however one day into the holiday it snowed big time maybe 4 feet -i was rather small at the time so it might have been less ,howver it started off my love for skiing so it must have been great!
Ps it was a finish in one of the stages in the Giro d`Italia last year and it looked surprisingly bigger than in 1971 .
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
went there i think might have been 2004 on a school trip and the first part of the week had average snow but in the middle of the week it had a major dump and i think it's thye most snow ive seen fall in my life!! piste machines could only manage one track up the piste because it was snowing so much!! Good wee town along a main road
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mrs NBT's first ever ski trip was to aprica. THe whole resort was run by 2 brothers - one ran the sking side, one ran the bars and restaurants. No snow to speak of so the whole class learnt by side stepping up and skiing down a red run Shocked That was a few years ago though Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wouldn't mind a major dump er lets say around jan 5th Very Happy

Did you ski the long black run montylad?, and was there enough to go at above mid station as most the bottom runs are closed at the moment.

Cheers.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mcfcPaul, you should be in luck, I predict a resonable fall aruond new year
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nbt wrote:
mcfcPaul, you should be in luck, I predict a resonable fall aruond new year

That would do nicely snowHead
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yes skied that run was the first black run i managed to get down very scary as it was quite icy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy