Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Renting Skis online in Samoens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know best place to rent online for Samoens 1600 ? Need to store skis overnight and therefore step off lift from Samoens straight into the store and then onto snow.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
no Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kendadj, In terms of ski storage, there are lockers at Samoens 1600 which you can hire at the same time as skis, saving having to carry them down the mountain.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Skibomb - sounds best, anything to avoid walking with Skis and boots. Any particular company recommended ?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kendadj, When you get to samoens 1600 from the grand massif express, my friend just used the first shop along (there is a whole row of them), which also seemed to rent out the lockers. Don't know if they all rent out lockers as well, but I would just quickly doublecheck in the shop before getting the gear. The gear I saw seemed ok although, hving my own gear, I didnt really pay much attention.

Once you have the skis and lockers arranged, you should be able to ski out to samoens 1600 everyday, take off your stuff and leave it in the lockers overnight. Seemed a relatively painless set-up this way.

hth
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kendadj, If you use Passion Glisse you can rent the kit in either the Village or 1600 and leave it at 1600 every night. If you go to the ifyouski.com site and click on the rental discount picture you can get a pretty useful discount at the moment too. Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There are lockers, but unless you catch the small gondola from Vercland, you have to walk across plateau and catch small gondola up the extra way from the new one. Personally I find it easier to carry them up and down - though we do tend to drive to and from lift rather than bus it.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Don't the ski shops have their own storage facilities included with the rental ?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy