Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which Ski Hire Company in Verbier gives the best online booking savings?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi i'm going to verbier this sat. shd i book ski gear when i get there or is it cheaper to book online, and if so can someone recommend the best sites to do so?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
When friends come out to visit us we generally take them to Ski Service, which is on the Rue de Medran (the main street leading up to the lift station), it's about half way between Place Centrale and the lift station. Always get a good price and well looked after. That said there are loads of other shops and they all seem to be pretty good. Mountain Air is another option. Not sure about online discounts I'm afraid
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ridha, I don't think it's worth bothering on line. Number 1 to the left of the Medran as you look up have the advantage of being closest to the lift and offer good service.

Have a great time and don't forget about Savolyeres when the Verbier sector gets rammed full of Christmas skiers.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey Steve, I don't understand, what's Savolyeres?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ridha, Savolyeres is another sector in Verbier. If you are looking up the resort it's the bit over on the left. You can reach it by taking the free bus service and then the bubble up. it's included in a Verbier lift pass. There's some really good skiing over there both on and off piste, but the best bit is that when the Verbier sector gets packed out which it often can at holiday times, Savolyeres is generally quieter. It also offers some stunning views over the Rhone Valley.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://rentasport.sport2000.fr/uk/

i've used this lot to rent skis in montgenevre, but they do all over the alps and are the cheapest i found after a lot of looking.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the best service and the cheapest prices I have found (and I like 2 b cheap ) was www.snowbrainer.co.uk. Tthey also let me change my booking cos I messed it up!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy