Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

dropping flight prices

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just checked flight prices for hols in march and they have dropped 25% in the last couple of days....is this standard for around christmas time and do they usually get any lower or is this the best time to buy?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ollski, I just found the same kind of drop for a flight I need mid Jan. A few weeks ago it was £200, now £160. I don't think this is necessarily a standard thing at this time of year as AFAIK most airlines work a system designed to maximise yield at any time. The system I saw calculated real-time prices based on the seats unfilled, number of days to take-off and rate of seat sales per day. It knew where to pitch the price to maximise the seat sales and achieve maximum load factor and the best yield per seat. Clever stuff. People think airlines deliberately load prices at busy times like half term. Actually I reckon it's the demand from a long way out that creates the high prices.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Some airlines are starting to factor in pre-purchase enquiries to their realtime pricing models.

Just checking prices and availability can, during busy periods, lead to higher advertized prices.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
prices fluctuate all the time. due to competition/demand etc. You just need to find them when theyre at a low price. kepp observing the website.

Take for example new route ryanair bristol - turin when they launched it was £200return per person with taxes.

the other day it was £40 with taxes for exactly the same. Without taxes they were selling the flights at £0.01.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Suppose I was just wondering if I should book now with the majority of folks cash going on chrimbo presents and not airfares or wait and see if prices drop a little further from the post christmas hangover.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
if it is cheap to the extent it wont go lower, book it.

it is likely to rise again.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy