Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need ski/board buddy 22nd-28thdecember! check it out! please!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey, I'm Simon from Liverpool (but live in Southampton) and I need someone to share with from the 22nd till the 28th of December. I can get us in a 3 star Hotel in COURCHEVEL,FRANCE half board for £220 (thats cheap!) Inc flights from London and transfers on the other side. The room isn't on hold so I need help asap. I'm desperate to go so any help would be appreciated. Oh yeah my brother and his mate are currently working in the Hotel so there won't be just us! NehNeh It's going to be booming over there this Christmas so come on drop us a line! Cool Madeye-Smiley Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Blunt_UK, I'll find you a link. Hold on !!!!!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hartwright is looking for those dates

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=33152

Ohh - I fell like Cilla Black............................. Laughing Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Blunt_UK, his email is sniper.1978@hotmail.com
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm off to get abta bonded ! Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
He already found someone Sad
So I'm still needing someone to go with Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sorry for the BUMP (tell me off Confused )
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
do you only need 1 as there is 2 of us looking at going away on them dates and were just down the road in basingstoke
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Let me make a phone call Little Angel
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm expecting a call from the rep tomorrow with an update on availability of rooms. If your still interested I'll post the update on here tomorrow. Little Angel
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sorry i cant make this now
just got in contact with my friend(eventually)and found out he has booked us both for morzine
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Blunt_UK, pm please
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I found someone to go then it all fell apart.. Sad
So now I'm just flying on my own and sleeping on my brothers floor..
I can get there fine, flying from Bournemouth to Grenoble for £70
Find a transfer at the airport. (as it is a Saturday I shouldn't have a problem.)
But coming back might be more of a pain. There is a flybe flight to Southampton on the 27th but I don't think I could get from the resort to Geneva airport by 12:00 mid-day so I think I'll have to pay a little extra and fly back into London in the late afternoon Friday the 28th from Grenoble. Then get the train down to Southampton. But I'll check at the local train station when I get to the resort and see what is possible. ( I say train because I don't think I would get a transfer from Bride les bain to any airport mid week. I maybe wrong.)

If anyone has done anything like this before or has any info that might help please let me know.
Thanks
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Blunt_UK, there is a good airport bus every hour or better from/to Grenoble airport to Grenoble train station for about £3, after that I am sure the train system will sort you out. Flying in and out of the same airport will atleast give you some consistency for the return leg of the trip. Sounds cheaper now too for you kipping on the floor Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy