Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler 2007/2008

Poster: A snowHead
At last! There was some much needed snow to report in Whistler last night, about 10cm which has really freshened things up. Good day on the hill today.

Flurries forecast over the next few days and the 5 day forecast predicts more over the weekend - call me a cynic but WB often predict snow for the weekend!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Awright hels!
Well the country's white over this morning (Or at least the bit I can see from Londinium train window) just a shame it's not skiable snowHead
Trust you're having a good time anyway. WIll give you a shout soon,want some Whistler tips (Sadly not for me)
Seeya chuck Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Any news as to when Symphony is open? Seems from the reports pretty much all of the rest is open but not that.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jerry, having an awsome time thanks. Over 20cm snow last night so now exhausted after a long day of it. More snow forecast

eddyr, don't know when Symphony opens - Seventh opened today

I'll try to upload some photos. That's why I started this thread but I was being a div the other day and didn't manage to do it.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hitting some pow in Khybers
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Getting air on Peek to Creek
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hels_t, lovely pics. Snow on the piste looks good, but even better is the snow on the trees. Shows staying cold. That Peek to Creek run is real fun. More pics please. snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes, please! Just over a month to go till I'll be *trying* to ski every run (Thats not too death defying)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'll chip in with some photos I snapped today.

Mmmm, enough to keep me happy! snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Too true!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Oh yes... and it's still dumping! snowHead Peaks were closed today due to wind, so hopefully still plenty of fresh stuff tomorrow!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hels_t wrote:
Hitting some pow in Khybers

Ahhhh Khybers. One of the greats, along with Million Dollar Ridge. I shall be hitting Creekside on 12th Jan also. Get in.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Looks just like last year
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
flicksta, let me know when you there. Where u staying in Creekside? We've got a little Creekside possee going. Our faces seems to be quite well know in Dustys! I'm going back to UK tomorrow but will be back in Creekside sometime in January.

Million Dollar Ridge and Khybers is my favourite.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
The conditions are awesome at the moment, plenty of snow lately, another 10cm or so tonight. the forecast is for another 25 or so on Saturday, and 5 - 10 Sunday. so its looking good
the freezing level is in the valley, so great snow top to bottom
i have recently started a blog about the snow conditions in Whistler, check out the link in my signature if you are interested
snow conditions
Hasn't stopped dumping all week, 86cm this week alone so far. Only 18cm yesterday morning Wink

Snowbase now 1.8m.
ski holidays
Right! I'm booking another flight now! snowHead Laughing
snow report
Xmas eve here in Whistler, we have had a lot of snow lately, a still a fair bit to come, although I think its gonna die down a bit (probably only 30 cm in the next week). anyway, here is a photo I took today while riding the 7th Heaven chairlift, and yes all that untouched powder in the foreground is inbounds. you can see some tracks in the upper right, which are on one of the groomed runs.

7th Heaven

sorry about not embedding image here, but can't link to .jpg directly
snow conditions
Beautiful!
Nice website wbsr, very much a whetting appetite sort of blog!!
ski holidays
Really cant wait to get out there, just hope that the Airport strikes get called off before the 14th....

Loving the photos of all this snow!!!

Know that im going to be in either Emerald, Bay Shores or Creekside but wont know which till I get there...
latest report
skisimon wrote:
Right! I'm booking another flight now! snowHead Laughing

me too! hope it holds until march!! Very Happy
snow conditions
thanks eddyr
the conditions are still awesome right now Smile
and i did my first heli-drop on boxing day (on Rainbow mt, which is other side of valley from Whistler). insane. at one point i was skiing waist deep pow
the fatadder - if you get to choose, here is some advice......
emerald, long way from town (15 - 30 mins on bus depending if direct bus),cheaper rents, quiter area, mostly all nice houses
bay shores, nothing to mention either way here really, except you CAN walk to creekside if you wish, some really nice places, and some real dives
creekside, possibly ski in,ski out, or at least short walk to lifts, everything there you need (food,drink,pub,etc), generally smaller places, but nice
ski holidays
wbsr, cheers for that, will try and get put in Creekside i think, short walks to lifts and pubs on the door step sounds good!
ski holidays
Snowfall warning for Whistler
snow report
2 feet (65 cms) of snow in the last 48 hours, still snowing, forecast for continous snow the next few days.

Cumulative snowfall so far this season 511 cm.

edit (3 hours later)

72 cms of snow in the last 48 hours.

It'll be easier to report when it hasn;t snowed here!
snow report
23 cm in the last 24 hours.
snow report
Spoke to my buddy's wife in Creekside last night, she said their is 4ft of snow on their balcony, but that's only because it keeps falling off. 6 days and I will be hammering the pow. Get in!
latest report
flicksta, hurry up, as we are all shredding it at a rather rapid rate.

Thankfully Ullr has indicated he is sending us more very soon

wbsr, where are you staying?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
the_fatadder, are you here yet?
latest report
All I want is a repeat of the 56cm overnight fall last time I was there. I crawled off the mountain that day.
snow conditions
paulhothersall, Not out till monday, still not been told where exactly I will be staying either. Sad
Just hope this snowfall keeps up snowHead

Did my last bit of pre trip shopping today, and started packing NehNeh
latest report
the_fatadder, I am off to Mt washington on Friday until Sunday, so will see you when you get here
latest report
wbsr, Your website seems to be playing up, not getting past the top logo
latest report
36cm in the last 48 hours.

Snowbase now 245cm

Total cumulative snowfall so far 599cm, 236 inches.

Powder powder powder.

ski holidays
the_fatadder, did you make it here?

Have just being doing stuff at the ski club, and heading up whistler soon.

Give me a yell on 604 902 4065 to meet up.
ski holidays
ah flute bowl today......................................

only 1 line on the whole mountain (patrol?) before i gotr there. had to charge past everyone on the route up.
snow report
paulhothersall, we were there on Tuesday as well Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It's the first time I've been up Flute since Symphony was put in as we didn't get the opportunity last season. It's made a big difference to the hike out, eh?
ski holidays
So Monday was one of those Whistler days that would probably put people off coming here. Rain in the village and fairly heavy going on the mountain. One of my friends, who has a dodgy back, had a rather unfortunate encounter with a solid mogul and so I accompanied him to the medical centre and missed the worst part of the morning ( Sad get well soon Mr J) By the afternoon the going had got easier and the snow a bit lighter. Then overnight on Monday the temps plummeted, everything dried out and it was POWDER POWDER!! We were on Murray Camp and our coach was like a man possessed searching for fresh tracks. No lunch again but who cares!!! Laughing However, by 2.15 I wished I'd done more preparation for this holiday as my legs were gone. Mr Geetee and I escaped to spy on little geetee at the Childrens Centre. She was doing laps on the magic carpet and whizzing down on her own. I'm such a proud mummy. Very Happy
ski holidays
eddyr, not sure, but my website should be fine, let me know if it is still not loading for you.

The snow is awesome still, a little overcast today, but no complaints from me. Plenty of locals here are wishing the forecast of sunshine comes true. we had a few days lately, and it was great to see the sun.
still always love the powder days Smile
snow report
wbsr, It was playing up the day I posted that but seemed to sort it self out soon enough... It'll be good to arrive on Saturday (for 1st day of skiing Sunday) with some reasonable weather. Hope we get some big snow falls too, every trip I've been on so far has been largely snow fall free, which is nice - but doesn't give you the opportunity for lots of fresh deep snow.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy