Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ladies Salopettes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is one for the ladies. Fed up with hitching up my old salopettes (I lost a bit of weight) I splurged out on a new pair today. They are simply wonderful and fantastically comfortable.

They are made by Poivre Blanc (I've never heard of them). Very stylish and high comfortable waist. The secret ingredient is the tiniest amount of lycra which makes them both flattering (if there is such a thing as flattering salopettes) and comfortable. They aren't cheap £128, but if you go twice a season as I do then comfort is top priorty. They come up small in sizes so don't worry going up a size.

There, that is my recommendation of the day. snowHead I'm looking forward to testing them out next weekend in Val d.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Beverley, Where did you get them from?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
minx, Ah - not local to you. There's a tiny shop called Sno-Gear ( www.sno-gear.co.uk ) near me just outside Henley on Thames. They sell and hire stuff and are very popular, but it's a one off shop.

I expect they must be available elsewhere too, they really are lovely!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Beverley, how long are they? (Inside leg measurement please) Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
About 31.5" (approx 80 cm). It's sad I know, but I've tried them on with my boots snowHead . On me (I am 5'6") they are just right, but if you were say 5.4" you might find them too long.

I am a size 12 but needed an Large size. The owner said the sizes came up small and they do so if you were normally a Medium then you'd need to go up to a Large (well I did!).

Hope this helps.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Beverley, thanks but boo Evil or Very Mad I despair of finding reasonably priced girlies' salopettes that are properly long and don't cost me an arm and 2 legs
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
samharris, Sorry about that. I would mention if anyone else likes the sound of them that they are quite close fitting but because of the added lycra you can bend and move around freely and not feel restricted.

I have a friend who measures up to 5'1" and has to turn up the bottoms of her childrens size salopettes!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy