Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reviews of the O'Neill H4 Campack?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
With this now apaprently in the shops, has anyone actually found an online review of it? So far all I can find is hits for sites announcing its launch, repeating its techncial spec, or shops selling it! Before shelling out 200 quid for the H4 campack, it would be nice to know someone has used it, and the build quality and video footage are as described!

Any one on here got one yet, and had a play with it? reivews/comments/links welcome...

thanks,
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
meadwak, just got back from val t, and we took the campack with us. only got about 20 seconds of footage....!
it does not seem to like the cold Sad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
addo, you work for Oneill don't you? Are you going to get your money back or try it again.
I thought this was marketed at Snowboarders, Surely they would of tested the camera in the cold before releasing it ???????
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,

Seemsd strange it does not work so well in the cold!! I was really hoping this was gonna be a great product. Addo, if you do work for o'neills do you have any internal mechansism to give feeback/complain? just wondering if there any internal comments about this product in relation to its use in the mountains. Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DebbiDoesSnow, yeah i do work for o'neill, the one we took was working ok in the office but did not like the -11 air temp and -23 wind chill Shocked we as yet have not had any other reports regarding this from customers so i may have just been unlucky Crying or Very sad time will tell!

meadwak, i have passed on my comments to the relevent people and am waiting to see what the outcome is . however as mentioned above this may have been an isolated problem. this years model is a huge improvement from the previous one as you do not need a compatible camcorder and the small amount we have brought into the country seem to have all gone already. keep your eyes open for next years innovation, a jacket with full satnav Very Happy even tells you which lifts are open or closed!!!!!!!!!!! but you did not hear that from me Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy