Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowHeads Christmas Cards are ready

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If you order them before the weekend, you should have them on Monday.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=555364#555364

We still have some of last year's designs left too.

Calendars are more like a week away. So you can't order them just yet. They'll be ready before Christmas though.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
admin, Hope they sell well. but, mine are already in the post. Maybe next year.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Half the cards have each of these two greetings? Hmm, need a cup of strong coffee I do. Is this like Irish Moss peat, compressed to twice its normal volume? Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm just off to the post office in 20 mins - shout now and you might get them tomorrow or Saturday!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Don't forget to put my sticker order in as well if u haven't already wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Indeed having ordered before weekend they arrived today - thank you whoever did this - and as I am so late getting my cards done this year - too busy packing for Xmas week away in Dolomites - then perfect timing thanks guys.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy