Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine / Avoriaz - This Friday & Weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading down to Morzine on Friday morning and should arrive on site by 1pm. What are my chances of being able to ski on the Friday PM? The resort doesn't officially open until Saturday (I believe) but does this mean no lifts will be running at all on the Friday?

Given the current snow cover looks pretty good at both sites, does anyone have a recommendation for which ski area we should tackle (ability is average, being confident on reds but with no style!)?

Also, the lift pass for Sat/Sun skiing at Avoriaz or Morzine looks very good value at about €36. However, does that only cover skiing at one or the other areas? Or is one able to ski at both Avoriaz AND Morzine? Or, to do that do you need to spend the extra on the PDS ski area pass?

Sorry about all the questions Smile Thanks for anyone who has the time to reply!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Avoriaz was open and I would head up there, although it did look ok in Morzine on our way out beginning of last week. Lift pas from memory was €16 a day, that was for Morzine/Avoriaz not the whole of the PdS. Do not bother with PdS pass as you will have too much to do in one weekend.

Have fun.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Roy Hockley, perfect! Thanks... i was concerned that the lift prices I saw were specific to only Morzine or Avoriaz rather than they being considered the same ski area. €16 is reasonable for even a few hours skiing in the PM, so we'll be rushing out to the slopes on our arrival!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Avoriaz has some (mostlylower) runs open at the minute and snow conditions are great. Weather was a bit overcast today, though. Definitely worth going up on Friday pm as weather due to get brighter and colder. Enjoy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy