Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen - Aparthotel Alte Post - anyone stayed here?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone stayed at the Aparthotel Alte Post in Mayrhofen?

We have booked for a group of 20 there w/c 23rd Feb 2008. I booked this place as it was quite reasonable and most of the people going won't care too much about the accommodation as we won't be spending much time there.

However I can't find any reviews on the place at all so was just wondering if anyone had any inside info on it...

Cheers!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nuts, Don't know anything about Alte Post, but it looks fairly good, but lets face it you dont go to Mayrofen for a relaxing night in reading a book do you!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Never stayed there but I know it. Fairly standard fayre for Mayrhofen to be honest. Good location. It's absolutely fine. But as David rightly says, after a couple of Gluhweins in the Ice Bar I doubt you'll care much anyway! Have fun! Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nuts here is how it works Two beers at the top of penken while waiting for the q to dissapear enter Ice bar 10 Glosch 6 jagerbombs and a few erdinger for good measure later head home dont care if you sleep in the bath! Very Happy There are very few bad places in Mayrhofen you should be allright
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ordhan, Amen to that!..and with a heady dose of banging Euro-pop thrown in for good measure! Cool
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well you are right, I don't intend on staying in much.... hope the baths are comfortable then!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy