Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowheads Stickers

Poster: A snowHead
Trying to buy the latest batch of stickers for my gear this winter.

Unfortunately it is comming up with a template error when I try to buy. Puzzled

It is also giving me the same message on the other items for purchase.

Is it my computer or is the facility temporarily down Sad Sad Sad
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Super Eagle, the link seems to be working okay Confused
Try this. If you still have a problem, then PM hyweljenkins who'll be able to help.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Michelle,

Thanks Michelle still no joy I'm afraid Sad Sad

Probably going to have to PM hyweljenkins
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Super Eagle, have you filled in your details in Personal Profile? (Top left hand side - under the User Facilities drop down list)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Michelle,

Hi Michelle Can't see anything top left Puzzled

Profile details Top Right are complete.

Now sat in a hotel room in Dudley before a course starts tomorrow and even using my laptop I get the same message Puzzled Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Super Eagle, top left of screen within the mountain picture, there's a drop down list entitled user facilities, Personal Profile is in that.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Michelle, does admin not deal with stickers and hwyeljenkins with T-shirts?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Michelle,

This is the message I get

"" Template->make_filename(): Error - file addressEntry.tpl does not exist ""
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Super Eagle, ignore me then wink PM admin and let him know that you're after the stickers rolling eyes
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Michelle,

Found where you mean know Embarassed Embarassed

However when I try and enter Personal Profile I get a similar message Puzzled Puzzled
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Super Eagle, it's because you're using subBlack template to view the forum which supports very little of the additional functionality of the site.

Go to http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/profile.php?mode=editprofile and select subSilver as your 'Board Style' then all these things will work.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
admin,

Many thanks. Amendment worked a treat. Now I can have all my gear covered in stickers.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
admin wrote:
Super Eagle, it's because you're using subBlack template to view the forum which supports very little of the additional functionality of the site.

Go to http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/profile.php?mode=editprofile and select subSilver as your 'Board Style' then all these things will work.

I use subblack because on subsilver i ca't find a way to mark "all post read".
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stevev, It's just about the forum column heading that says 'last post' the dark bluish bar at the top of the thread listings - click where it says 'mark all posts read'. I'm using subsilver
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Megamum wrote:
stevev, It's just about the forum column heading that says 'last post' the dark bluish bar at the top of the thread listings - click where it says 'mark all posts read'. I'm using subsilver

i don't see it, and searching for 'mark' doesn't find it either
latest report
stevev, if you are wanting to mark all threads on the forum read, then log out and log back in agaiin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
stevev, it's only on the Forum Index - top right.
For example: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=2

This link will mark all topics read for the Piste
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=2&mark=topics
snow report
admin wrote:
stevev, it's only on the Forum Index - top right.
For example: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=2

This link will mark all topics read for the Piste
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=2&mark=topics

OK that is where the difference is, on sub silver there are only "mark all as read" on each subforum, pist, snowreport, resort etc, whereas on subblack there is one button at the top level that marks the whole forum as read.

The way i browse is to come here daily, have a surf through the forums, then goto the top page an mark everything as read, so that next time I come back i can see the new stuff. Eith subblack this takes one click, with sub silver it takes multiple clicks.

is it possible to add the "mark all forums read" to the subsilver profile at this level http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/ ?
ski holidays
stevev, that's not a problem. When you logout all posts are marked read so when you log back in again you're starting fresh.
snow report
admin wrote:
stevev, that's not a problem. When you logout all posts are marked read so when you log back in again you're starting fresh.

Cheers, that helps
snow conditions
I don't know if it will help, but I've made a screen shot to show where the control for marking the posts read is found.

Click on the linked thumbnail above and the control is just below where is says 'HERE'
ski holidays
Megamum wrote:
I don't know if it will help, but I've made a screen shot to show where the control for marking the posts read is found.

Click on the linked thumbnail above and the control is just below where is says 'HERE'

Yeah i have seen that one, but that only clears inivdual forums. If you swop to sub black you will see there is one on the main forum page that clears all forums in one go, saves looging out each time and saves individually browsing each forum to clear the new messages indicator.

Anyway I seem to have hijacked a thread here, back to the stickers issue, now i am on subsilver i will see if the form works, it didn't on subblack
ski holidays
S T I C K E R S

A V A I L A B L E

NOW!

I have 5 sH logo with the live snow etc slogan
and
6 sH logo and 'home of the darksiders slogan.

Simply pm me with how many and which type I'lll give you my address you send me an SAE and I'll send them to you snowHead
latest report
ALL NOW SOLD
Rumour has it that Admin may get some more for sale but as it is the ski season dont hold your breath wink Toofy Grin
snow report
I've found some more Very Happy

4 snowHeads with the love snow etc slogan
4 with just the word snowHeads like the top of the page but with the very rare RED hat.

Pm me how many you want.
ski holidays
Still got some.......
snow conditions
Boredsurfing, I've got some too.... wink
ski holidays
Schuss in Boots, You show me yours and I'll ......... Laughing

But have you got the limited edition RED hat ones Toofy Grin
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Boredsurfing, Laughing Laughing

Red hat huh? Hmmm.... I shall check. Stickers in Hants, me in Bedford but now I'm keen to see if I can rise to the challenge. Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy