Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SkierCross - Eurosport NOW

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
SPORT: Skiercross
On: British Eurosport2 (411)
Date: Sunday 9th December 2007 (26 minutes left)
Time: 12:30 to 13:00 (30 minutes long)

Action from the skiercross event in Solden, Austria. Competitors ski down a course which includes both naturally occurring terrain and a selection of jumps and other features.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marked By: 'Skiing' marker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=23767

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great news - unfortunately have just read this so missed it Sad I did try the the skiercross course last year in Whistler and had a great time tho Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
it was brillaint. It is by far the most entertaining ski discipline.

Any one see it BORDERCROSS at Bardonecchia at the Turin Games 06. it was brilliant entertainment, practically fighting each other for racing line and anything could happen.

I dont think skiercross is an olympic sport yet.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Christopher, No but I think they are planning to include it. Far more entertaining with others on the track.

Loved watching the bordercross in the last Olympics Smile

Having been on a course I was very surprised at how challenging it was, and that was on my own Shocked Great respect to the guys who race on them. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bones, Nerves of steel required at times to keep your place !

Great fun, untill some B-stard takes all of you out at once !!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy