Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zermatt or St Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondering which of the above and why fellow snow heads would opt for, I'm torn between the two, likely date of trip last week in jan or first in feb....?
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Glengooly-Guy, Zermatt is fantastic but I'd go to St Anton because I haven't been and it's high on my list (he said helpfully rolling eyes ).

Anyway, I did have something helpful to say Little Angel If you have a free choice between those weeks definitely go for the former as this year the 1st week in Feb is Carneval/Fasching, the peak high season week in Austria and Switzerland.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd go to St A because I haven't been there recently and I fancy exploring some of Stantons routes. Zermatt is no bad second choice and lots of things there for me and if I had to go there,well..bummer..!!! Laughing

What is your criteria....??
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Do one of them this year and the other next year.

Both of them are fabulous in their own particular way.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This year I would plump for St Anton because currently it has probably its best start to a season in a long long time.
Last year we went to St Anton in poor snow and it was fab, the mind boggles about how good this is in peak condition.

R
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oh if you want a really nice and reasonably priced self catered appartment I recommend Haus Elisabeth in St Anton. between St Anton and Rendl lift. 7 min walk to Galzigbahn(lift station) in boots! so pretty close.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy