Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zillertal week from Jan 5th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking to organise my trip for January, and was wondering if any other SH would be traveling to either Hopfgarten for the week from the 5th of Jan, or Zell am Ziller (or other Zillertal resort) for either that week or the following week (going out on 12th or 13th)?

[EDIT] OK, I have now booked for Zell Am Ziller, week of 5th - 12th January.

Anybody else going to be there, or anywhere else in the Zillertal (Mayrhofen, Finkenberg, Kaltenbach, Fugen)?

[/EDIT]
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am arriving Mayrhofen on 12 Jan. Spend a week in Zillertal then move to Ischgl for another week.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
saikee, Pity it wasn't a week earlier, we could have met up.

I'll probably be able to ski in the morning of the 12th before heading for the airport, but I doubt you would be arriving that early.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
alex_heney,

I shall start my journey in Amsterdam and have requested a late arrival on 12th. It is always a 4x4 job going anywhere for me.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bump.

With 8 sleeps to go now, is there anybody else heading that way for that week?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Going to be a tough week with 452 km piste in the valley.

Looks like

2 days to try Zellertal (Zell/Gerlo/Krimml),

2 days for Mayrholfen (Penken/Horberg/Rastkogel/Eggalm)

1 day for Hinterlux glacier

1 day for Kaltenbach (Hochzillertal/Hochfygen)

leaving Ahorn and Fugen out
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I might give the glacier a miss, and have a 2nd day at Kaltenbach, and include Fugen on that one.

Otherwise, that looks a likely itinerary Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy