Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas/New Year holiday prices go into freefall

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone looking for a Christmas or New Year skiing bargain - and prepared to take a gamble on the snow - will find some extraordinary discounts this week. 2 for 1 deals are commonplace, with single-place deals sometimes cut by hundreds of pounds. Problems have arisen in selling Christmas this year due to Christmas Day falling on a Saturday, which has thrown out the normal Saturday-Saturday charter flight schedules...

The online ski agents provide a picture of what's happening. Here's a cross-section:

snowdeals.co.uk
ifyouski.com
igluski.com
skideals.com
teletextholidays.co.uk

Teletext page 226 is also a good source of making deal comparisons. Any other suggestions? Remember that snow is the x factor for Christmas, especially for the lower resorts. The picture should be clearer in a month's time, but expect prices to rise rapidly if the webcams go white.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Found this -could have sworn the hotel is closed!!!! They had a closing down party when I was in Chantmerle.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That is a surprise Helen, I'd heard it was closed, pending demolition next Spring! Can't imagine it's in a particularly good state! Still, maybe time for yet another goodbye beer or three Madeye-Smiley

On the holiday front, I hope those holidays remain unbooked (except snowHeads obviously), thus leaving whatever snow there is for those of us who're already booked!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey the Yeti lives. And claims to be a 2*. Odd - when Neilsens ran it as a club hotel years ago I recall it was (correctly) a No Star. But a great place at low prices and perfectly located for the Chantemerle lifts. Has someone tarted it up ?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Laughing Laughing Laughing I'VE DONE IT Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just booked for Christmas week! snowHead snowHead

now, where's the suitcase.....
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy