Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Petite Salopettes

Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone help with where to buy Petite Salopettes. I have searched the net but have got nowhere.

I am 5ft tall (!!!!!!), and normal length Salopettes are too long, I have 2 pairs and they end up clicked into my ski's. Although I am a child's height I am not a childs build, size 12 to 14.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My Other half had a similar problem ( except she is 6ft so had great difficulty getting salopettes long enough) we had to trek to Snow and Rock in Romford, which is a shame because we like to go to our local independent shop in Norfolk.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Schoffel do three different lengths in salopettes......... don't have any idea of measurements sorry, did see them in S&R.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Keren Ford, Hi you are a midget like me Laughing I'm 5ft , every pair I have are too long. But just recently bought a pair of Betty Rides in TKMaxx and they seem to be a shorter leg than all the other makes. this was also the same for 2 other designs in their range, so it might be worth trying that brand. Cool designs too.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Keren Ford, welcome to the Pixie Club!!! Another snowHead pixie bought some Schoffel pants in a shorter length, I am struggling with a too long pair of North Face ones at the mo. My local S&R didn't have the short length ones.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Missus R32 has a few pairs of Burton pants and she's about the same height as you Helen....a fellow pixie! They look fine and I've had no complaints from her about them being too long!! In fact her new ones have a special pixie gadget......a button on the side so she can roll them up to stop them trailing on the ground rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Keren Ford - MrsPhillipStanton is a 10-12 and was pleasantly surprised to find that she fits into Decathlon's expectation of a 14 year old.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
R32, sounds good to me. I suppose I associate Burton gear with boarders, so would expect them to trail on the floor, hence I haven't tried any on. Thanks for the tip.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Keren Ford, I too am short (5ft 1) and used to have a pair of Roxy salopettes which were just about the right length in ski boots but I had to roll them up in shoes. They are shorter than my new Helly Hansen ones so I may have problems this year.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
> Petite Salopettes

Surely the petite part is redundant as the "ette" implies the diminutive. So salopette is a petite salope?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
davidof, good point, perhaps we should be asking about 'short ski trousers' but it doesn't sound so attractive does it? wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
davidof not only redundant, but not 'agreeing.' Shocked Laughing
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Keren Ford, Can't help, but nice to see them not referred to as "pants" for a change... Wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks for all the "helpful" comments, especially the Pixie ones!!!!!!

This really is the only problem I have with being vertically challenged....everything else can be taken up.

PhillipStanton.....I will try the Decathalon range, as I do find most children are bigger than me.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Keren Ford, I agree, although ski jacket sleeves are often too long. Despite velcro or elsticated wrists, they still seem to get in the way.
ski holidays
Eider do different lengths in leg also. Not cheap but very good.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy