Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Foot-Works Bootfitting Website online.

Poster: A snowHead
www.foot-works.fr
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SMALLZOOKEEPER, had a look at the website. Looks good. Just noticed a small spelling mistake in "Fit guarentee". Thought you might be interested.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Couldn't see a guide for buying boots off e-bay? Is that for the updated version?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Great, really looks superb ..

what boots does NZK wear?

now all I have to do is finish this document for you rolling eyes sorry, too much time spent on here.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Would (qualified) podiatrists not get slightly pissed that you are offering "orthotic" services? Toofy Grin

(as opposed to footbeds and insoles)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Agenterre, NZK, well, i think that's his point. Having put the site together (applause), i think the 'Little Vole-Faced Boy' might be getting a new pair. wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
veeeight, Orthotic, means bone support, we offer all our customers a chair! wink Cool
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
New thread, suppose that means more congratulations required. rolling eyes It's a great site. Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nice site, but why the video of a skier that is always falling over. If he had taken a different route he could miss out those big drops Puzzled
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Great site esp the Staff section. (Small point - the classic rando pic is showing a red cross for me though).
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Excellent site, I wish you weren't so far away though. It's bad enough trying to justify buying boots without needing to justify a holiday in Chamonix as well Laughing . Noted a couple of the hyperlinks seem to be missing, on the FAQ and guarantee "pop-ups" it says "see here (hyperlink)" but firefox doesn't seem to find a link.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
peura, Small parts of the site are non administrable, i have to send requests to our French partners then, wait and wait and wait......................
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Nice, especially the staff bios.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I can imagine, what's French for mañana? I just thought I'd mention the problem in case you hadn't noticed...
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
peura, I'll find out for you tomorrow. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Laughing
ski holidays
Pedant alert. Sorry but orthotics is the subject i.e "I'm studying orthotics" . The device, splint, whatever you want to call it is an orthosis. Got that off my chest now. thank you
snow report
Must 'fess I noticed some bits that needed proofing too, but then it's my job to see things like that. But looks good and usable
snow conditions
eng_ch, We're on them, anything that worries you?
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, some typos, some missing hyphens, some semi-colons instead of colons, some missing spaces (typos). I can't really complain about typos since I'm the master of fat fingers Wink but they detract from the great non-corporate feel for me. But then I rival Hurtle in pedantry. Above all, no snowHead link Wink PM me if you want a fresh eye over it all, I'd be happy to go through it page by page, line by line for/with you

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Wed 28-11-07 14:55; edited 1 time in total
latest report
eng_ch,
Quote:

then I rival Hurtle in pedantry

Do you? I've never noticed, which means that you wear your pedantry lightly. That is highly commendable.
snow conditions
Hurtle, I just have more lucrative outlets for it Wink Laughing
latest report
eng_ch, well, I used to, but snowHeads is a lot more fun, if much less lucrative! wink
ski holidays
eng_ch, I can't get the SH link to fit, were restricted by page size at the moment.
snow report
..ahem...clears throat, and makes for the door. wink
snow conditions
SMALLZOOKEEPER, ah. It's just a noticeable absence atm - at least to a fellow SH Wink The offer still stands
ski holidays
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Take up the offer ( free) .. she's a pedant who is 'webby' . It's possible you would get bored by the time you finished spelling 'pedant' ... wink

Jeez .. I wish I could do Brand-launches this well snowHead
snow report
Agenterre wrote:
she's a pedant who is 'webby' . It's possible you would get bored by the time you finished spelling 'pedant' ... wink

Er, thanks - I think! Very Happy (It's really Rutschen who's webby, I'm the content bod)

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Wed 28-11-07 15:28; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
eng_ch, What are you offering to do?
snow report
eng_ch, Sorry. Confucius ..blah, blah ... it was meant as a compliment.

or would you have preferred ' A 'Webby' who's a pedant? wink Laughing
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, oh simply go through the entire site line by line to check for typos. It's nothing you can't do yourselves, but you may not want to spend the time yourselves, and a fresh eye might see things you might miss from being too close to it now - four eyes better than two. S'up to you, t'was only a passing thought

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 28-11-07 15:36; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
ickabodblue wrote:
Pedant alert. Sorry but orthotics is the subject i.e "I'm studying orthotics" . The device, splint, whatever you want to call it is an orthosis....

I've just bought a pair of insoles called ORTHOPTICS......
snow conditions
Agenterre, and I took it as such, merci du compliment!
ski holidays
 brian
brian
eng_ch wrote:
oh juts go through the entire site line by line to check for typos.

It's like goldy and bronzey only it's made of iron. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Hywel wrote:

I've just bought a pair of insoles called ORTHOPTICS......

I've just been told that they're called ORTHOTICS not ORTHOPTCIS - I stand corrected! boom boom Very Happy
latest report
brian, quite - but I did put my cards on the table from the outset Wink Just because I don't proof my posts on here... Laughing Although to be fair, I did edit it NehNeh
ski holidays
Hywel, Orthoptic, interesting, i've spent many a night at the bar needing something to stick in my 'Orbit' to keep open my eyes. Laughing
snow conditions
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
eng_ch, I can't get the SH link to fit, were restricted by page size at the moment.
FISH, more like NehNeh

Strutter rolling eyes
snow conditions
admin, What, what? Toofy Grin
latest report
Oh nothing... just carry on Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy