Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Preparing for the Piste - Desk Exercises

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Most of us are gonna spend hours at our desk between now and the time we ski. Surely we can turn those long hours into productive training while we wait for the date of our ski trip, to sharpen us physically and mentally for the challenges of the slopes...

Raise one leg, then the other, until straight, while sitting at the desk. Repeat several times each day. No one will know, and you could do hours of training between now and your ski trip without feeling guilty about watching TV in the evening instead of going to the gym.

There must loads of other ideas - all welcome!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I spend hours working out how to get extra pairs of ski's into my bag, and then how to get them onto the plane without paying.

I then practise my smug grin for having got one over on the carrier if I succeed.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tim Sawyer,
I get abused as it is, not gonna draw attention to my self by doing weird things under my desk Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tim Sawyer, when you receive, or make, a phone call, stand on one leg. If that gets too easy, close your eyes.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you're a boarder, hold all meetings sitting in the middle of the office corridor with your trousers at half-mast
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, receiving a phone call is what makes me open my eyes!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Boris, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Did anyone see the episode of Dragon's Den with the mad excercise chair? Track that down and you'll:

a) Be a laughing stock
b) Get in trim
c) Do yourself a nasty injury

Delete as appropriate....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dragonsden/wherearethey/
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sometimes I hate working behind a desk all day. Feel drained at the end of it and when I get home what do I do? Go on the computer..... I dragged myself for a run last week. So that was that for the year.

Still, I excercise my eyes with the Whistler webcam on my google page Wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Tim Sawyer, wear your ski boots to make leg raises more effective! (or use less obvious ankle weights)

Everytime you walk into the office rub your left/right side (can't remember which side lift pass goes) against the doorframe Embarassed

Start using loo on 7th floor (if I can make it that far, also bad when you decide to run up and end up breathing heavily once in toilets Confused) or in the other building if its dry outside

seated calf raises?

Start carrying everything on your shoulder to get ready for your skis to be there
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I wondered about going for a brisk walk at lunchtimes instead of browsing Snowheads............................................... Shocked Shocked Shocked
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Boris wrote:
If you're a boarder, hold all meetings sitting in the middle of the office corridor with your trousers at half-mast

LO blooming L! Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy