Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

15th December - Tarentaise....anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Morning All,

I'll be out in the general Tarentaise area from the 15th December for a few days, so if anyone is around and fancies meeting up for a run/beer/knee trembler, drop me a line wink

Am based in Villaroger, so tend to ski in Les Arcs/La Plagne, but depending on conditions, am also likely to be found in Ste Foy, La Rosiere or even Tignes/Val d'Isere.....
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Guvnor,

bug, that was my only weekend free to get away...... but I think I have too many things stacking up for me now... Sad

I'll have to see how things pan out .....
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Guvnor, I fly to Geneva 13th - 19th but not too sure wheich resort to go to, maybe Tignes
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Guvnor, I'll be in Warwickshire burgling empty houses with Charlatanefc but thanks anyway......... Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Smokin Joe, Unfortunately (!) Mrs Guvnor won't be joining me.....so I'll get her to open the garage for you to dump the swag wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Double post - dammit
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rayscoops, You going alone ?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Agenterre, probably Embarassed , I am the only one who has a flight booked at the moment, but i also fly out on Saturday 1st Dec to Zurich too for a week, resort yet to be decided Arosa/St Anton Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Guvnor wrote:
Morning All,

I'll be out in the general Tarentaise area from the 15th December for a few days, so if anyone is around and fancies meeting up for a run/beer/knee trembler, drop me a line wink

Am based in Villaroger, so tend to ski in Les Arcs/La Plagne, but depending on conditions, am also likely to be found in Ste Foy, La Rosiere or even Tignes/Val d'Isere.....

I might be up for something.
I leave next Thursday Night for a week in Val Thorens but after that im free for a few days before i must (or the misses says i must) return for xmas.
I plan to leave Val the following sat 15th at the moment and drop down to the valley floor staying in Brides maybe.Then do a day in a few different resorts before leaving for home maybe on the 20th or 21st Dec.I had planned to do a day in Les arcs /La Plagne anyway.

I would be up for a share the cost of a guide in Ste Foy should conditions allow ? wink

Regards Mark
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Topsmoke, If conditions allow, it'll cost you the price of lunch - I am staying with a guide wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Guvnor, Are you staying with this bunch?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Frosty the Snowman, I wish - we could sing gingangoolie whilst helping old people down the slopes
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Guvnor, we are in Arc 1950 for one week from Dec 15. We are Mr and Mrs codger and 10 year old female codger junior. Would be happy to meet up and ski and/or drink. Junior happy to ski blacks. PM me with contact details if you can cope with junior.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I plan on skiing saturday in Les Arcs so if anyone fancies meeting for a lunch time beer PM me. Guvnor, which guide are you staying with in Villaroger. What are your plans for Sat when the lifts open.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Guvnor wrote:
Topsmoke, If conditions allow, it'll cost you the price of lunch - I am staying with a guide wink

It looks like conditions will allow wink
snow report
snowcrazy, I may have elaborated slightly - I am actually staying with friends in Villaroger, and skiing with Sev (and hopefully others) in Ste Foy - haven't seen any set agenda yet, but looking at conditions, am hoping for a good few days....where are you?
snow report
So, anyone in Sainte Foy for the best opening weekend conditions in years? Cheap passes too - only 11euros a day.....
snow conditions
Guvnor wrote:
So, anyone in Sainte Foy for the best opening weekend conditions in years? Cheap passes too - only 11euros a day.....

I'm heading out that way this week can't wait all these snow reports....

Just given the planks a service & am ready for the off (piste)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy