Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

DaKine Sequence Pack

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got one of these.

Can you tell me just how much they fit in them.

Also, if you use a SLR or a HDV cam, is there any room left in once these are packed in.

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't know the bag, I am afraid, and didn't find out what the size is..but I have bought and used Dakine packs before and they are generally well thought out, innovative and well made.

I would imagine that 16 ltrs or so with camera gear is a biggish or rather, getting heavy, bag. You wouldn't want much more, by choice I'd guess.

I would imagine that sort of size would take a couple of bodies, two tele-lenses plus skiing stuff like gloves and the like easily. Enough for a day pack for sure, IMV. If you have to start carrying spare clothes, then you will struggle but then that isn't a day trip either.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just for anyone else who reads this.

I got the sequence this morning and the FX1 fits in, almost. Its very snug, the inner bag, which you can take out won't close over the camera, but the whole sequence pack does.

So it will do. Its too late to take it back, I leave for Meribel in 9 hours.

See ya!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy