Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Punisher vs Wall vs Bridge

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am replacing my Public Enemies,love them lots and want something with similar characteristics but anyone who owns a pair will concur they have the 'least durable topsheets ever'.
I can get some good deals on the Punisher and have skiied Missions and liked them,but wonder whether they have 'softened' the Punisher to meet the park n pipe criteria?
The Wall maybe my best bet comparing with my PE's but should I be brave and go for the extra width of the Bridge??

Decisions Decisions????
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
As they're not structural like a cap ski's are, you can restore the topsheets to shiny newness by simply getting them ground, as you would the bases. You can then stop them getting cut up so badly by beveling the edge slightly.

Not that there's anything wrong with a bit of new kit, and having a pair of spares, of course...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hedley, Bridge, everyday.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I knew you would be around soon to say that . Like a bee to honey wink
My question is are they as stiff as the PE's as I dont want a whippy Park ski?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hedley, I think they are stiffer, but not in a race ski way. More pop, lighter and wider. This ain't a true FS ski, for that i'd look at the New Black crows Viator.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, sounds good, I'll leave the FS to the kids, but just interested to see if any peeps have any comparisons for the Punisher vs Misssions as I have skiied the Missions but want a twin tip.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hedley, Bridge, Bridge, Bridge. I too have skied the Punisher and the Mission. So i'm going to say Bridge. Cool
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy