Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is there a ski kindergarten in Tignes Les Brevieres?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Not a very exciting post, but it could be crucial to whether I get to go to Tignes or not. We've taken our now 6 year old daughter skiing with us for the last 3 years, she got on very well in the ski kindergarten run by ESF in Les Gets and then ski school in Alpe D'Huez, which also had a kinde. Now we're being joined by her younger brother, who will be 3 1/2 when we go, and I don't think ESF have a kinde in Tignes, which would be a real shame because I've found a great looking chalet. And it's too late to tell him he can't come, he was trying on his hand me down ski gear yesterday, there's no stopping him now!

ESF have said they offer a one to one session with an instructor to assess whether they could join the group lessons, but what if he's not up to it, and would 'proper' ski school be a bit much anyway? The kindergarten was a nice mix of play/instruction on the snow and indoor play when they got cold. Does anyone have any experience of children under 4 in Tignes?

Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Question answered thanks, got an eamil back from ESF suggesting the following:

http://www.marmottons-tignes.com/lelac/index_e.html

although it isn't in Les Brevieres, but hey, you can't have everything I suppose.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Les Marmottons has been around for a while, I remember being left there when I was 4, 25 years ago, and am still hooked on skiing so it may be a good bet Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
saw an ad earlier for this place - no idea what they're like, but may be of use?

http://tignesie-tots.com/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy