Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs Lift Passes and Webcam querey

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI,
Me and the family are off on the 18th of December to Les Arcs 1800 for 12 days. Up till now i have paid for everything in advance and online except the lift passes. Are they generally cheaper online or should i wait till im there? The price i have been quoted online is for 7 days 167 euro for an adult and 126 euro for a junior.

Also is there such a thing as a decent 1800 webcam as all that i find are summit views or shots taken in 2004!

Thanks (3 weeks 3 days till im there!)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
surfstar,

I buy in the resort. Don't think there is any difference in price to on line?

Also for an 1800 webcam, don't know of big cameras however found this small one a while back snowHead

http://www.bluebar.fr
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
IIRC the online prices are the same as buying in resort. I've not found any place that does discounted passes except for residents and property owners. Buying in advance will save an extra job when you arrive in resort, but no difference in price.

The webcam in 1800 resort centre hasn't worked since the end of last season, so other than the Arc 1950 webcam everything else is up the mountain (and a couple of those haven't been turned on yet). There is (was?) a webcam located at the Arpette restaurant (seen at http://www.lesarcsnet.com/) which looked down onto 1800, but that hasn't been working for some time.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thankyou kindly for all your info. Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy