Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I'm now unbooked!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Mad Sad Due to an error on Crystal's online booking system which gave me a £200 discount, however this was only for bookings for 2 people and I was really only permitted half that discount!

I might have considered paying the extra £100 if it was half board but as it was only B&B I said no and have cancelled, thankfully free of charge as it was their mistake and not mine, any other solo skiers on here be very wary of booking online with Crystal as I went through the booking process again (before payment!) just to see if the same mistake would happen again and it did!

Ah well, there's plenty of other late deals around, back to searching.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Also they don't offer to double your discount when booking for four have to make sure you book 2 people at a time
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes they did that to me and then changed the discount header as an afterthought to £200 per booking minimum of 2 adults per booking. Would have been a good deal but I would not have booked this early without incentive as they will probably offering the same thing cheaper at the last minute.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
RichardB, sorry to learn you are having such trouble.
Crystal seem to be playing silly-buggars here - I'm sure I remember other snowheads complaining about this company last year.
Have you tried to book it all independently?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes, thanks I have booked one DIY trip to Zurs & enjoy doing the putting it together bit but prefer to be with a tour company as I can let them deal with any problems with flights, transfers etc should they arise. Have also booked another one with Crystal as I have been very happy with previous holidays with them. I see you have now got a great deal - Enjoy.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy