Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire in Hinterglemm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. I'd be really grateful for your advice once again. We're doing a DIY holiday for the first time - have had everything sorted by Neilson in the past! We need to book equipment (skis and boots) for a family of four (children aged 13 and 11). I've found a website called www.snowell.com. Has anyone used this in the past. It's does a family package with Snow and Fun for EUR 303 (plus a 10% discount if you book before 30th November, making it EUR 272.70). This seems to be a lot cheaper than the prices shown on the Snow and Fun website.

Thanks for your help.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There should be links on the tourist board web site to hire shops in the village
Have a look and see what they are charging
We have not hired for years so not sure if its a good deal or not
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sk8girl, http://www.saalbach.at/Adresses.109.0.html?&L=1&type=0

This is the page you can search from for ski hire shops, just email them or use their websites. We just walked into the nearest shop to our hotel, some are owned by the same company just in different locations.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That looks like a great price, as the quoted online prices from the main shops are about €140 per adult, plus half that per child, so maybe €350-400 all in with a family discount. However, I haven't used them, and have no idea what the package is that their voucher entitles you to when you get to the shop - it may be the standard stock, or it may be last year's or the year before if you are very unlucky. As a comparison, we're hiring skis only in the Tyrol, and we're paying €80 per adult for this year's kit after a discount for 6 of us, so that makes your offer look attractive.

Why not call the hire shops direct and check with them what you'd get if you booked through this site, and how that compares with what you'd get if you booked in person at the shop? http://www.saalbach.com/index.php?id=81&type=0&L=1&cn_adresse_sort=&cn_adresse_search=&cn_cat=&offset=0 gives names, addresses and contact details for the hire shops.

Paul.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for that. I have now contacted Snow and Fun direct - no reply yet. We used Snow and Fun last year and are quite happy to use them again and had planned on just booking direct with them until we found this website. It just seemed strange that this website could do it for half the price quoted on the Snow and Fun website, which made me start looking for a catch.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I work in the ski/board hire industry and i promise you there is no catch. The holiday companies have been making a fair bit of money on ski hire for many years and always prefer you to book with them. Funny really, especially as some of them charge you more than the retail prices in the shops! Snowell offer good honest rates as we do at Snowbrainer.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy