Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Puy Saint Vincent 2007/8

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://puy-saint-vincent.paysdesecrins.com/webcams-photos-du-jour-puy-st-vincent.aspx Just look at all this lovely snow snowHead
I know there are a few confirmed Snowbizz/PSV fans on snowHead ,perfect timing for my New year visit.
Any more snowHead out in PSV this year?
Any news on the new lifts etc at 2000m?
50cm at 1600m 120cm at 2750m Very Happy

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 23-11-07 13:29; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Brilliant, am going there next year (again!). Been waiting for some sign of snow. Guess I'll be watching the webcams now 'till the end of the season.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm here and yes we've snow pretty much as described by hedley.
The new lift at 2000m replacing the double drag is all in and ready to go.

Pete@AlpSun.com
www.AlpSun.com
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Another 30cm overnight Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep was up there today boarding...sorry no photos as the vis was a bit limited as it was still snowing.

Limited lifts open, but hardly anyone around so no queues at all.

Anyway snow depth at 2000m is now more than a metre. Conditions were great...loads of powder everywhere.

Roll-on next weekend when it all opens up.

Pete@AlpSun.com
www.AlpSun.com
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Skied there in 1983 ! Bus trip out from london.

Great little place. Good write up in 'where to ski and snowboard 2008'. Have lots of fun.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
petel, take a camera next time its sunny. I'd love to see some pics to taunt me a little more.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What's the magic word johnnyh?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
is it snow?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just back. It's been rather warm the last week but still plenty of snow everywhere even at 1400. Snow was still good on the Pendine although typically spring like elsewhere. The new 4 man chair was a predictable improvement over the double drag and for some reason the lift queues at 2000 seemed to be consistently shorter than those at 1600 unlike the same time last year. The boarder cross is great fun and sufficiently difficult to get to to keep the slowcoaches off of it:)
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
nessy, Glad you enjoyed it,lovely little resort isnt it Very Happy Only 10 months til im back again Sad
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Full marks for the lift pass office for giving me free tickets for the last day because I accidently booked the 6 day passes online starting on Sunday instead of Monday.

Minus points for the service in the busy lunchtimes at the Petit Chamois. In fact it was weird on Saturday. The pistes were empty but the restaurants were heaving. We normally prefered the little Creperie down the steps which was always quiet and friendly.

And a tip for families with 3 kids in a T3 appartment. We moved the pullout part of the sofa bed into the kids room and they all slept in there without problems.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy