Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryanair web check and go :(

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
heads up to anyone booking with ryanair and choosing the web checkin service. It's available if you have only hand luggage. You can avoid the checkin charge and checking via the web up to 2 days before your flight. Works great on the way out when you have access to a printer for the printed boarding pass. Not so good coming back from your trip when you don't have access to a printer.

This happened to us at the weekend. So queued at checkin, nice lady pointed out that we booked web checking so had to charge us 3euros for checking in and we lost our priority boarding pass. I of course argued that I don't carry a portable printer and wifi connection around Europe with me. What really annoyed me was charging us and then taking away the priority boarding service for no apparent reason.

We clearly were not the only people in this boat. Happened on a trip a couple of months back and I wasn't charged and kept the priority boarding, so something has changed. Ohh I know what it is "ryanair have downgraded customer service to minus -10"

Thankfully my next trip to the alps I’m driving.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
waynos, We did web and go this weekend too! We didn't have internet access so assumed we'd loose our priority boarding and be charged the extra, however on arrival to Pisa we queued at check in, explained we had no internet that weekend and was given our boarding cards and priority boarding tickets, free of charge Very Happy We were very pleased Very Happy
Out of interest did they check anyones hand luggage size? having never done this before we strictly rolling eyes adhered to the 20x55x40cm rule, and was really hacked off that we had the smallest bags Shocked and they didn't check anyones rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy