Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted a resort for next week - last week in November - please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just like it says; we've a free week and fancy taking advantage of the early snow.

I've done one week skiing earlier this year, and got on pretty well. My (ski) partner is VERY experienced on the old planks.

We want to rent a self-catering studio, ski in and out, and be on the slopes at 9am on Sunday.

What do you suggest, please? (Driving from Dover!)

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hello...the snow is in the high resorts.........small plug but I have an apartment in VT , which is ususlly good for early snow, in fact my mates were there last weekend and it is open.
check out www.skivalt.com for decent accomodation....my old home that we rent out
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
James the Last, this early, I'd choose Tignes.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Check out the Austrian resorts, in the snow reports section you can get a good overview of what is open, where.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Austria and France have the best snow right now.

Try Obergurgl or Tignes.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks. I had been thinking of Tignes. I'll let you know what happened!

BTW, what of the Val claret - at the top end of Tignes. How would that be for lift access at the moment - any ideas?

Thanks again.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
James the Last,

Snowing this morning in Tignes Blush Conditions should be good next week.

Have you sorted accomodation? If not drop me a line can do some good deals at the moment wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
James the Last, if 3 days would be of any use to you (chalet but not ski in-ski out) see the following thread: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=32102&highlight=
snow report
 dt
dt
I'd head to Austria- Soelden is in good nick at the moment (70-98km open depending on the weather), and has some very good deals on self catering. Its also got two glaciers, and over a metre at the top, and more snow is forecast for the start of next week (they even had a valley run open yesterday). Hintertux would be a good bet too, as would any of the tirolean glaciers (Kaunertal, Pitztal). I'm off to Soelden on Mon for two weeks skiing, before heading up to Serfaus for the season, so might be a little biased!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy