Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

esprit les arcs and les gets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
anyone used the esprit chalets in les arcs and les gets ?. feedback greatly appreciated. thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
backhojo,

Booked to stay with Esprit in Jan in Plan Peisey/Les Arcs. Did last 2 years in Montchavin in La Plagne with Esprit. Chalets ok, kids loved it whcih is much, much more important Cool
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yep - we did montchavin last year and OK. really nice village but takes a long time to get high for the adult skiers. stayted in peisey but wondered speciaifically about les arcs 2000 ?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My friends used Esprit in Arc 2000 last year. Apart from one of the kids which drove everybody nuts, they were impressed.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
cant plan for unruly kids !!

thanks for your replies but....come on guys...details...details....!!! LOL
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
backhojo,

What details you need?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the location of the chalet des neiges in les arcs, location of la chaumeire in les gets. what are the chalets like (new/old/cramped/spacious/). ease of access to lifts. how cold is arc 2000 at 9am for a 4 year old ? how easy is les get chalet to get back to at 5pm when you are tired ....the list goes on !!! i keep talking myself in and out of all the options. the two options are very different and both offer good points and bad points !
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We've used Esprit for four years in various resorts. I would have to say my least favourite holiday was to Les Arcs with them. Little bit of a hike to the slopes, down a road then up a poma. Coming back to the chalet is the same way if you want to have the least amount of walking, which means negioating around the pomas downhill.
I also thought 2000 was just a little bit tacky. However 1950 was really lovely and I would probably go back if I could stay there.

We went in April and it was still quite chilly at that time of year.

Childcare was excellent, as always.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy