Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Private lessons, ESF, Les Deux Alpes...

Poster: A snowHead
Running a coach trip at Easter to LDA so booking up lessons early. A lot of the trip are going to have private lessons with ESf and was wondering if anyone could answer some of the following questions.

Do you pay a flat rate for the instructor or does the amount change depending how many are in the group?

As their private lessons can adults and teenagers go in the same group?

What's maximum number an instructor will take on private lessons?

Will we have to meet at the ESF meeting point or is there more chance of him/her meeting group at the top of the lifts etc?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.esf2alpes.com/english/site/index.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lizzard, Thanks been on there but doesn't really answer questions. Only talks about private lessons for 1-4 people. Groups are negotiable by e mail. Have e mailed but didn't want to ask too many questions at once!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
garethjomo, does it have to be ESF? If you don't get the answers you want, there are several other options in resort.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
garethjomo, if you are booking several instructors for lots of people, for private lessons, and paying lots of dosh, you should be asking loads of questions.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Doesn't have to be. If it was just one group i'd go for different ski school. Could be booking up to 5 different groups in for private lessons. Will e mail a few more once i have prices etc from ESf. If was just one group i'd enquire with easiski. Going to have few groups at same time though and all want lessons 12.30 till 2.30
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
garethjomo, perhaps you should try the ESI then instead if you get no response from them.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Helen Beaumont, will do.

Also anyone know family friendly bar down near the place d'venosc. never taken family to LDA before. Only been with mates.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
garethjomo, Why do you want to go to the ESF? (very hurt)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm surprised the C word hasn't been mentioned. Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
bh1 wrote:
I'm surprised the C word hasn't been mentioned. Laughing
...? Puzzled
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
easiski, I did say above. Its gonna be about 4 groups all going at the same time. Aren't you a one woman show?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
garethjomo wrote:
easiski, I did say above. Its gonna be about 4 groups all going at the same time. Aren't you a one woman show?

Why don't you ask her nicely what she can arrange as she sorted out a ski instructor for EOSB. Assuage her hurt feelings too
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
easiski, I assumed gareth had already contacted you.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
garethjomo, Yes - but I have friends (novel as that idea might be!) Some of them are in the ESF too!! Shocked If you wanted to email me with the details and make up of the 'groups' and what they/you were after and so on, I could maybe help out - I do that a lot - help out.

Helen Beaumont, You're forgiven! Very Happy
ski holidays
easiski, Will e mail to address on your site. I have looked at it!! or i can send you a pm on here
ski holidays
easiski, Embarassed What is e mail. Sure i saw it yesterday.
snow conditions
garethjomo,click on Easiskis picture on her website.
ski holidays
knew i'd seen it somewhere. e mail sent Smile
ski holidays
garethjomo, got it and replied. Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy