Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotel Deux Domaines, Belle Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all, we are staying in the new hotel being built in Belle Plagne. Just wondering if anyone else is booked for this hotel over Christmas. From the Developers website, it seems to be on target for December. Cant wait. Lets hope the snow keeps coming. http://www.hoteldeuxdomaines.com/index.html#
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
GixerGirl, looks lovely, assuming it is finished that is - otherwise you can borrow my trailer tent (discount rates for snowHeads), hope you have a great time.

Welcome to snowHeads snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
GixerGirl, welcome to snowheads.

But, I don't quite understand the set-up here.
Is this a hotel or an investment? Puzzled
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jonpim wrote:
GixerGirl, welcome to snowheads.

But, I don't quite understand the set-up here.
Is this a hotel or an investment? Puzzled

Both. Its a leaseback, those rooms not being used are sold through TO's. snowHead
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah, as gwaelod said its both. Espirt have taken half the hotel who we are booked with and the rest are sold to privte investors.

Just so there is no confusion in my original posting I posted the Developers website as there is a link in it showing photographs as to how the completion is coming along and I thought if may be useful for others who may be booked over Christmas. I was not pushing the investment side of this property as I have no commercial connection at all.

Anyway how's the weather doing now over there - off to check webcam out.

Cheers
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
GixerGirl,

Looks like a lot of work yet to do to be open in a months time Shocked Shocked

Saw it last winter in a half built state. I know it sold quickly as Belle Plagne is a great location even for access to Les Arcs
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
gwaelod, the snowy pics look nice. Can't be fun working in those conditons though.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy