Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

urgent easyjet question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
flying to atomic boot camp tomorrow morning via easyjet and am just packing....

do easijet allow helmets in hand luggage? i know a lot of people pack like this and that some airlines are funny about random objects inside the cabin? anyone know for sure? cheers Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mark_20vt, I took mine with me in my hand luggage with them on trips before
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers mate thats the answer i was looking for!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mark_20vt, put up a trip report please - I am off on 7th Dec Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
well i'm hoping it will be a drunken blur to be honest! but i'll get some snaps up when back
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
no probs with my boots in hand luggage to PSB and back on sleazyjet 2 weeks ago
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I always put the lid in hand baggage... never had a problem.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
In theory..... as long as the hand luggage fits in their rack thingy by check-in then it's allowed, the dimensions are on their website somewhere.

In practice..... I've not had a problem the times I've flown with my helmet in the hand luggage and I've seen much larger bags taken on board as hand luggage too.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Back from Boot Camp Last week. Took my own boots, just in case but didn't need them as the test boots were excellent. The boots put my checked weight on the 20 kg limit so I had my helmet (on display!) strapped to my backpack. Didn't raise any Sleazyjet staff eyebrows. Saying that, the size of passengers hand luggage went unchallenged but would not bear scrutiny. You might think they might eventually notice this results in insufficient overhead locker space. Interesting that Easyjet actually flew whilst RyanAir flights were cancelled due to the fog. I am using Ryanair in January & with only 15 kg allowance it might be a check-in challenge wearing ski suit, ski boots, body armour and helmet.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lechbob, welcome to snowHeads - how was the skiing?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
After 8 months abstinence it was magic. Great for altitude & liver acclimatisation for the coming season. There was a fair amount of icy patches stripped by the wind up top but despite sunshine & blue sky never slushy. The beginner slope was in very good condition and many times better than the snowdome. The Metron skis (9) had solid had edge grip on the ice and carved OK on the good stuff. The Nomads (naturally) gave much less confidence in the conditions. Might be some fresh stuff now.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy