Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Training, Diet and performance...........

Poster: A snowHead
..................Get lost, as if the freedom and speed isn't enough, try Red Bull, Pork Pie and 'Salt and Vinegar' Hula Hoops.
"Ohhh, who can teach me to ski? why am i so rubbish? what edge angle should i have? what exercises should i do? who's the best bootfitter in the solar system?, what ski will massage my ego?"
Shut up and get on. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I've seen you on Red Bull mate, and you're just not man enough. Stick with the Pork Pie and Hula Hoops.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Love it Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yo, dbiggins, check it

http://wherewillyouski.blogspot.com/2007/10/junkboarding-eastern-way-of-life.html
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
[quote="comprex"]Yo, dbiggins, check it

Too funny, looking out my office today I could do with a pair of junk boards, snowed all day here.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dust today in Canaan.

Next week. WOOT.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rob@rar, You've seen me on three days of Red Bull. I've just sat looking at the screen for 40 seconds without moving except for my ears, you might have a point.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yea, but you live in Chamonix. I can't remember the last time we had any good snow in the UK....
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I love it when the zoo gets good pharmaceuticals.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Will Stanton, I can, it was awesome. Built a house in the snow drifts, filled it with Pork Pie, Hula Hoops and 'Arty Magazines'.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Kramer, I thank you. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Seriously, thats rad! NehNeh So how did you get into working in a ski resort, I'd love to live out in the hills. I love to ski, I love to climb, I want to learn more kayaking. Most of all the scenery...

When did you decide to move out.... How were the first few months ? Do you enjoy living out there....?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Will Stanton, I killed my ex, ran away and the rest was decided for me. Since then it's all been plain sailing, ever wondered why there are 12 guys to every girl in Cham?
"Scream now Beeaaatch, that's not beetroot in your mouth!" Twisted Evil
ski holidays
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I repeat I LOVE IT
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, So will you feature in the next J Trigell opus? "Cham 2: revenge of the zookeepers"?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy