Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to test new skis first.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So you've got a new pair of skis, and know that with any luck you will ski on snow on a mountain in February. Would you wait until then to christen the skis or would you go to a snow dome first and risk the potential of taking a tumble on them that might put you out of action in February, or wrecking the bases on the made made snow there.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No reason why you would be more likely to fall in a snow dome than on your first day skiing on the mountain. The man-made snow isn't the problem, it's where the stuff underneath is showing through on the drag lifts up that you have to watch out for. If you want to ski on your new skis in a snow dome, then why not? The worst that can happen can be fixed by a visit to your ski shop after. If I was going to a snowdome now I wouldn't bother taking my skis and would just use theirs, but I have skiied on mine in the past. Just do what you fancy Little Angel Little Angel
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum, I've got my new skis and I've already tried them out at xscape, they're brill!! We are not going away until March and I couldn't wait until then. Anyhow I tried them out, no harm done and I'll get them waxed before I go away though I was going to do that anyway. snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd have thought you'd have taken them down the stairs.

Actually, that's given me a idea. Can you Snoflex your stairs?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
doctor_eeyore, Dendix would be harder wearing and a better choice as you may wish to practice slalom at some point in the future Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Megamum, Here looks a good place to try them out £5.70 for an all day ticket. http://uk.youtube.com/v/fFqQOlYE4EE
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Spyderman, Very Happy So tempting......... Toofy Grin
Did they get taken to court in the end?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Stay inside, wrap yourself in cotton wool and don't venture out, you may twist your ankle crossing the road.....or worse, who knows!!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Spyderman, Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Megamum, I tried my new boots and skis at MK, a week after the skis came, which was a week before the PSB. This was partly to try and bed my boots in (it worked) and partly to make sure I could actually ski on the newbies. I would not have wanted to take the new skis away without trying them first, but each to their own.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kitenski, snowHead Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy