Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying skis in the Alps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm thinking about buying some Atomic Metron 9's when I get to alpe d'huez as I've heard you can get a good deal (I'm going in January so won't be able to get any sale deals)

What do you all think about buying in the resorts?!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Easier to try before you buy, in Resort Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
benzanna3,

You know what you want - why not?
I bought my skis in resort by email. Asked for a price, not wildly dearer than the big discounters, confirmed the order and picked them up on day2 (I didn't have my boot size, so he couldn't fit the bindings until I got there).

If the resort retailers don't make it commercially difficult for you, then I think you should. It isn't difficult.

David
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you know which skis you want have you tried Sport Conrad the Metron 9.2 is 259 euros with bindings. I bought my skis from there and can highly recommend them.

<http>
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
5stitches wrote:
If you know which skis you want have you tried Sport Conrad the Metron 9.2 is 259 euros with bindings. I bought my skis from there and can highly recommend them.

<http>

So Sport Conrad is in Alp D'huez?! I am so tempted to wait until I get there then.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
benzanna3 wrote:
5stitches wrote:

<http>

So Sport Conrad is in Alp D'huez?! I am so tempted to wait until I get there then.

Not quite. Sport Conrad is in Penzberg, about halfway between Munich and Garmisch Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mike Lawrie wrote:
benzanna3 wrote:
5stitches wrote:

<http>

Not quite. Sport Conrad is in Penzberg, about halfway between Munich and Garmisch Toofy Grin

oh ok! I thought it was a shop in Alpe D'huez! Embarassed I've just seen they have an online shop... will have a gander there then!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy