Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotel Moutiers - anything other than the Ibis?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have booked to go to Les Menuires by Eurostar next April, but the return train is the last of the season and only comes back Sunday, meaning an extra days skiing snowHead snowHead snowHead BUT my apartment isn't being flexible about an extra night.
I thought it might be nice to go down to Moutiers after our last day and stay in town in a hotel with a restaurant before a leisurely start to the homeward journey at 10.45, but the internet only offers me the Ibis

Does anyone have any suggestions about where we could have a comfortable last night?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
have a look at my site about halfway down on this page

http://www.pleva.net/travel.html
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice website Scott, thanks very much for the advice - I will get onto it, and use the taxi link as well snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Martin Nicholas, Glad to be of help...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We've used the Moderne several times in the past. Typical french 1-2 star (bath in middle of room!). There was a very good restaurant diagonally opposite but can't remember name..
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Very nice website, Ive been looking at Meribel as I can get cheap flights from Glasgow to Grenoble and that has all the information Ive been looking for.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
may be a bit late in the day, but the terminus is very cheap and very basic but gets you a bed for the night in the right place ...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy