Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Double/Twin room spare for New Year - La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've got a room come available in a chalet I've booked for the New Year week (29th Dec - 4th Jan) just above Les Coches in La Plagne. Rather than the chalet owners filling it with a random couple, I'd rather have a random couple of my own sourcing!

There's 15 of us in there already (14 adults - 20's and 30'somethings, couples mostly, and four singles) and one 9year-old. It's a group of extended friends/acquaintences (no one in there knows everyone else, so we've all got some new people to meet), all skiers, although boarders are more than welcome, and a range of abilities (from one "never ever" upwards).

The price is £470 for the chalet - standard fare: 7 nights bed, 6 nights food. And you'll need to add your transport to that. We're going by Eurostar for 8 days on the mountain, and there's some chance we can transfer the tickets we have already bought for the drop-outs, which were discounted to £180 (it's probably around £220 return at the moment if you go to the ticket office)... not able to guarantee that at the moment, although it'll help if your surname is the same as theirs! ("Armstrong"). But if you'd rather fly, the chalet can organise transfers.

Mail me if you want any more details, and please be quick! Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,
I am intrested - what do I need to do?

Single, 27, snow boarded, female - what else do you want to know. All of my usual friends are saving for houses / weddings etc so no one to go with.

Would really like to go with a big group - happy to meet new people

You can email me at sammy_j_brown@yahoo.co.uk

Sam Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi!

We are two 28yr old single girls who have just decided to go away for New Yrs. We would be interested in both the accomodation and rail tickets.

We are sociable and tidy! It sounds like a lot of fun and we would love to meet new people.

If it doesn't work out with the other poster please let me know.

Ruth
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sociable and tidy ?
Well if you don't find anywhere to ski, you're welcome round Chateau snowHeads with credentials like that Wink

Oh and Welcome to snowHeads Pavling, Samantha_Brown, snowflake0808 snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry guys, this room is gone now.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy