Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens - Temps d'Soleil appartments

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just found an extremely cheap deal here in January but want to check if anyone has any horror stories about them before we commit?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
beedeji, I stayed there in 2002. You get what you pay for.
We stayed at the apartment that opened onto the piste right by head of the guy on the left of this picure.
Good points: cheap, clean, tidy. Restaurant, bars and supermarket all within same complex
Bad points: long way from car to apartment made for hard work unloading/loading the car. And nearby apartments full of loud inebriated Scandanavians making merry well into the night.
Next time we stayed in the Montagnettes. snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, I stayed there many years ago, was cheap and very basic. There were alot of young people staying there which was fine for us, but some people might not like it because it was very loud and rowdy. The supermarket bars etc onsite are quite a walk if your on the far side of the building (doesnt help me breaking my foot either!!! oh well). Again as Jonpim, pointed out, you get what you pay for.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy