Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who's in Tignes between 19 & 27 Jan 2008?

Poster: A snowHead
DebbiDoesSnow, so time for some more posts! Hope you have a great week - will be out next Saturday
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DebbiDoesSnow, Not sure I have been this excited for a while snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DebbiDoesSnow, me but I'm more tired. I'm amazed I'm still going but only a couple of hours work left now.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mouth wrote:
[will be out next Saturday
Are you off again Shocked
Sorry i missed your MSN message, my home pc hadnt shut down properly and was logging me in and out of MSN apparently !!

Frosty the Snowman Its this forum ! Always talking or reading about snow !
No-one else on the trip is anywhere near as excited as I am Puzzled

Swirly You must be Kernackered ! Did you get time for a catnap ?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DebbiDoesSnow, No although I'm debating going to the pub from here but we'll see.

I've been told I'm the most excited of our group which is probably true: not been on my board since October.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Swirly, apart from an hour in MK last week its MARCH for me .. as soon as we get back I am booking the 2nd trip otherwise I am gonna be on a seriuos come down
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DebbiDoesSnow, Yeah October was Cas-Vegas. I'm fully booked for this season and it feels great. I've got to the point where I just want today to end, I know what I need to do but I'm making stupid mistakes. I threw away 400ul of protein before, that's taken me two weeks to make which is a bit of a pain and I'm struggling to hold conversations without getting distracted.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Swirly, not good! you better get some decent shut eye before you hit the slopes .
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DebbiDoesSnow, yes off next Saturday so may pass you on N90 as you leave (if you leave Saturday).

Could you please check that FTS has a drink for me...he did promise in a PM today! And make it a large one. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
DebbiDoesSnow, Not sure I have been this excited for a while snowHead

Don't tell the missus that will you??? Shocked Shocked
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
and I'm done Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
see you all there next week Little Angel
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Woooooooooooooooo.

I have to teach a learner how to ski all next week so give me a shout when you ski past me at high speed!

Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow or Sunday. Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm here and its WICKED.... Aready met MarkMason123, hope to meet the rest of you very soon snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
DebbiDoesSnow wrote:
Who's excited Razz

On wind down now at work, finished all my jobs, just clock watching Laughing

Who's peed off now!!!!! back at work on a Monday morning Sad
latest report
newts, ITS OFFICIALLY CRAP !! My view is a cold misty carpark, not a cold bluebird mountain Crying or Very sad
Plus I work in the same office as my mate who had the accident and its been the only topic of conversation since I walked in... its like ground hog day

What time did you land in the end ? hope it wasnt too late
snow conditions
newts, sucks doesn't it.

DebbiDoesSnow, just after 1, I got it about 2 and spent most of yesterday asleep. Shame we didn't get to board together especially given the reason why, you'll just have to come to either Morzine or the EoSB now!

Fortunately most of the swelling on my nose has subsided although it's still a bit sore if I touch it.
snow report
Swirly, How are the frozen bollocks wink Laughing
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, thawed out nicely did you have a good day on Saturday?
snow conditions
Swirly, swollen nose , frozen bowlocks Shocked
snow report
DebbiDoesSnow, the nose was acquired on Wednesday morning, we were heading to La Daille from the top of the Fresse Chair I was gunning it to get over the first flat and as I got onto it a skier came past and clipped me, I wobbled caught a toe edge and flew through the air landing on my nose. The tosser didn't stop either, there was blood everywhere I'm still not sure if it's broken or not but it looks straight so I don't see much point in getting it checked out.

On Friday I did a couple of runs in shorts and a T-shirt managing to fall on a bumpy bit which was quite cold, fortunately it was pretty warm so no lasting damage occured I even went along the boardercross getting a fair bit of air of the last roller.

Just wish I was still there.
snow report
Swirly, A fab day Saturday with Jonpim and BernardC. Skied up at the Glacier above La Fornet for a fair while in lovely snow, lunch at the Signal resto again, and then played up the Grande Motte. A great day in wonderful company but I did think the pistes were starting to suffer and were very scraped on some of the resort runs in the afternoon.
snow conditions
Swirly, OUCH !! can;t believe you boarded in shorts and tshirt you nutter !

Frosty the Snowman, yeah we noticed on the last lift up from val claret to top of tufs ? that the rocks and grass were starting to peak out in places.

I would still be happier there dodging debris then sitting at my pc right now Mad
snow report
DebbiDoesSnow, the worst bit was getting the chair back up, especially when I realised (as did Pat) that we'd taken off the clothes containing our lift passes, fortunately the exceptionately attractive liftie was very understanding. The lift was bloody cold though even in the sun.
ski holidays
Should this thread be renamed who's gutted to no longer be in Tignes after 27th Jan?
latest report
Swirly, 100% agree with you Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy