Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone tasting all this Austrian snow this weekend???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got any plans to visit some of the open Austrian resorts this weekend?

If so looking forward to pics and reports Smile

regards,

greg
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Local rumour has it that Zauchensee is opening tomorrow. Might go although paying for a pass is somewhat annoying when they wont accept the season pass yet! Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kitenski, I can't go this week-end, but some of my friends are planning to visit one of those resorts.
You can count on my report with pics.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
flangesax, what is the situation in Flachau? Can you see anything from your window?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kerekip, its in the far far distance - all I can see is snow cannons on at night as they have lights on them. If I had a car then I would take a drive and have a look - but the car blew up and its in the garage. I havent heard of Flachau opening this weekend, just Zauchensee which seems to be a bit of a secret openning. I think Im going to wait until the season pass is valid - hopefully I will have a car then too!

I will keep you posted. Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
flangesax wrote:
I havent heard of Flachau opening this weekend, just Zauchensee which seems to be a bit of a secret openning.

I watched the webcams of Zauchernsee 4-5 days ago, and they were busy making snow on the pistes at the bottom. Normally, the resorts start using snowguns on the top sections. They may have a secret plan to surprise everyone? Puzzled Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kerekip, seems like a stupid idea to me... Surely they'd want people to know all about an opening so they actually get customers. IMO, The Schladming Planai have got it right, it really is good marketing for them to be one of the first resorts to open.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Schladming did that last year too, well Reiteralm anyhow. Then they bagged the reschuduled World Cup from France so it was well worth it! Zauchensee did not open on Friday. They did open their tills though to get a cheeky season pass that I think is valid early. Not sure though as it was all a bit ambiguous - just wanted to get in on the ride I think!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy