Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski & Board, Fall Line and colour schemes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I note the SCGB forum has a new colour scheme. It is not particularly easy to read and you need to scroll down a good way compared to the old format.

I bought the Ski of The Year issue of 'Fall Line' yesterday and am well impressed with the magazine. All the skis are in one book in a familiar format with a separate article in the main magazine. I can imagine referring back to it through the season.

I also have 'Ski & Board' since last week. That has the second part of the ski tests mainly piste skis this time. They have 11 carvers 10 women's carvers and 8 recreational skis. There are less skis than Fall Line but more information/opinion on those that are actually tested.

'Fall Line' has a good article on thermals. Neither magazine has a 'Today's Golfer' top ten type summary of all the best bits of kit on the market.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Latchigo, cheers for the feedback. It's on its way to the ed team (who are probably browsing this anyway).
The plan with the gear this season is to get Those With An Opinion to log on to the website and add their comments.
Hannah the ed has decreed that the best set of contributions to the site comes with us to the UK ski test as part of the Fall Line Test team.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy