Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Retro ski suit required . . .

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My son is planning on going snowboarding wearing retro gear; 1980s style, day glo one peice would be perfect. if anyone has a suit that they no longer require, to fit 6'2" slim/medium build, please contact me.

Thanks Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I should think you can take your pick from these....

Frosty, still got yours?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello Juliette, what brings you to these parts?

Try Ebay IncogSkiSno, that's where all those came from.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi FenlandSkier, I've got PSB envy and thought I'd sublimate my passion for snow with a troll around the forum. Got a bit scared by the hard-core music tastes coming out of the MP3 thread so have retreated to the friendly world of the 80's here in retro-wear world. I love that pic soooo much. Def one of the highlights of this year's EoSB for me. So, go on, make me Going green..... tell me you're off in the next month. ggggrrrrrroooooaaaaannnn.... it's not fair......... Sad (I wish it had tears too)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You need to find yourself a nice quiet thread like this one then Very Happy Or you could find 4 out of those 5 fine gentlemen pictured above in the PSB threads wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That thread is genious! Unfortunately I have to dash to a gig now but will be sure to check into the bar soon. Probably for 11sies on Monday.
Re the 5 finest gentlemen - I'm going to have to wait for the EoSB which I hope all will be attending!
Anyone in London needing an outstanding Jazz fix, get yourself down to Plastic People on Curtain Rd (on the right just off Old St) for 11.30 tonight to see The Mighty Jeddo. Probably a 5'er on the door.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
IncogSkiSno,

http://sports.search.ebay.co.uk/ski-suit-mens_Ski-Suits_W0QQfromZR4QQlopgZ2QQsacatZ62178QQssPageNameZWLRS

take your pick

I quite like the Biggles version

Though the 'Sniper' ghillie suit is perfect for my trip to La Ros . . . Toofy Grin

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Sun 21-10-07 0:31; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
IncogSkiSno wrote:
My son is planning on going snowboarding wearing retro gear; 1980s style, day glo one peice would be perfect. if anyone has a suit that they no longer require, to fit 6'2" slim/medium build, please contact me.

Thanks Very Happy

This teal SOS jacket was on ebay with no bids. Please don't ask why I was watching it. Embarassed
Any way, no bids, you may be able to contact the seller and get a deal on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190162555453&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Our staff had an obsession with alarming 80s gear last year, bought loads of it off eBay for no more than about a fiver a time.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy